Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm an Alien, get me out of here!-2



R.I.P Micheal Jackson.
Even though I know the terrible truth. Mr.Jackson is not down there in his grave, he has already started a new life in another universe. This type of Alien I have named the: Redoomystorigalendifuni, meaning: Please re do my life again in a different Universe. I believe they say this to their God of Gods Ieiobeybetstgawd Meaning: I obey your command but I'm still the God around here.

But it seems Ieiobeybetstgawd and the senate of Redoomystorigalendifuni did not like our dear old Micheal so they made him a second life right here in this Universe. I have found the child who Is Micheal Jackson; the child of the 13 year old Father whats his name. The DNA results came threw yesterday in the mail. This is a amazing discovery.

1 comment: