Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm an Alien get me out of here!- 3 FINALE


He lives in the sky. He is the U in UFO, he is GOD. Is God Alien? 1 in 5 of all Americans think so and 13% of them belong to a religious group. 7% of Catholics believe this in the USA 5% of Presbyterians and other groups of Christians are 9%. Image above made by God's son. keep reading
for more Info.
I have seen God myself and he is very much Alien. He told me that he was. So I interviewed him and eventually got this many reasons on why he is Alien:
DISPLAYED BELOW IMAGE




1. He lives in the Sky
2. Some Chinese people believe in him
3. A Christian guy told me so
4. God told me so

I guess NO.4 sums up everything. Because this was so simple I will show a picture God gave to me and I now keep in the my Album. To the right of this entry, enjoy! (He says his Son made it just for me).

No comments:

Post a Comment